- Blog Topics
- Recent Blog Posts
- Three of Pentacles – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Positive and Dark Side of the Zodiac – What’s Yours? or Theirs!
- Eight of Wands – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- The Sun – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Three of Wands – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Motivational Quotes
- Information Pages
Tag Archives: affirmation
How to Read the Tarot by Dowsing with a Pendulum
This is a beginners guide on how to read the tarot using the pendulum in these easy steps.
- Clean and charge the pendulum with positive energy
- Practice with the pendulum to obtain a simple yes, no or maybe reading
- Use the pendulum as a means of divination to select which Tarot cards apply to your situation and possible future outcome.
The Crystal Pendulum is Best for Balancing the Chakras and Spiritual Healing. Continue reading
Tarot Meanings and Time
As old as the Tarot is let’s remember that symbolism is not fixed and that traditions can and do evolve. If we think about this as a natural progression and want to use the cards as a tool for the 21st century then how we interpret tarot meanings becomes a process that is constantly evolving like us! Continue reading
How to use Healing Palmstones
- As the name suggests they are designed to be held in the palm of the hand, however they can also be carried in the pocket, placed nearby on a coffee table, desk, by the side of the bed or put under your pillow.
- These stones work on the principle of their colour being a vibration that is absorbed either through the eyes or the aura, that means you do not nee to hold it or look at it to gain from its effect.
- The beautiful pouch means you can take these healing gemstones with you where ever you go.