- Blog Topics
- Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Quotes
- Information Pages
Tag Archives: colours
What Men Need to Know – Why Women Like Pink?
Pink is a Fake!
Because it does not appear on the colour spectrum, the word pink was first used to describe colour in the 1600’s to name the light red flowers in the dianthus family as ‘pinks’ a close relative of carnations. However, light red is not pink as pink has a bit less green in the colour mix, pink is a fake or more commonly called a combined colour incorporating two different wavelengths of light from the colour spectrum that the receptor cones in our eyes perceive as one. Continue reading
We use the term Ecotherapy to describe the benefits of doctors prescribing a Walk in the Park as a way of helping people with mental health problems, specifically stress and depression. Inherent within this is prescription are the benefits of exercise, however, the colours of nature and the need for full spectrum sunlight, are equally important for our psychological well-being. This in turn leads to the ecological and environmental issues associated with this form of natural therapy. More details at Ecotherapy.biz
It is possible to diagnose and balance auras using a Universal Pendulum (UP) either in person and remotely using a photograph or just by writing down the persons name. Although the latter two do not have quite the same healing qualities it is a very useful remote diagnostic tool. The pendulum moves in a circular motion in any direction to balance the aura and it can either take out or making up any excess or depletion of aura colours. Continue reading
How to Read the Tarot by Dowsing with a Pendulum
This is a beginners guide on how to read the tarot using the pendulum in these easy steps.
- Clean and charge the pendulum with positive energy
- Practice with the pendulum to obtain a simple yes, no or maybe reading
- Use the pendulum as a means of divination to select which Tarot cards apply to your situation and possible future outcome.
Music as an Aid to Colour Therapy
By Trevor Mayes
Sound is the oldest form of healing and of that it is the sound of the mothers voice that is the most important. In the 80’s Sony conducted research that showed sounds played to babies while in the womb influenced their behaviour. It has been proven that like animals human babies can detect their mother’s voice from other females and there is evidence that they can do this in the womb too. Other research has shown that babies can remember and recognise sounds from the womb a year after birth. Continue reading
Colour Visualisation, Breathing and Affirmations Continue reading
New Age Spiritual Ecotherapy Videos
A New Age spiritual slideshow of an ancient landscape together with haunting New Age Music by Larry Allen Brown. The images include places and objects of spiritual energy including streams, waterfalls, the sky, burial chambers, standing stones, stone circles, the sea, sun rise and sun sets, and the moon. Continue reading
Wiccan Healing Spell with the Tarot and Alternative Medicine Continue reading
How to use Healing Palmstones
- As the name suggests they are designed to be held in the palm of the hand, however they can also be carried in the pocket, placed nearby on a coffee table, desk, by the side of the bed or put under your pillow.
- These stones work on the principle of their colour being a vibration that is absorbed either through the eyes or the aura, that means you do not nee to hold it or look at it to gain from its effect.
- The beautiful pouch means you can take these healing gemstones with you where ever you go.