- Blog Topics
- Recent Blog Posts
- Three of Wands – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Knight of Wands – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Three of Cups – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Four of Pentacles – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Queen of Pentacles – Tarot Love Relationship Outcome & Reversed
- Motivational Quotes
- Information Pages
Tag Archives: depression
We use the term Ecotherapy to describe the benefits of doctors prescribing a Walk in the Park as a way of helping people with mental health problems, specifically stress and depression. Inherent within this is prescription are the benefits of exercise, however, the colours of nature and the need for full spectrum sunlight, are equally important for our psychological well-being. This in turn leads to the ecological and environmental issues associated with this form of natural therapy. More details at Ecotherapy.biz
Music as an Aid to Colour Therapy
By Trevor Mayes
Sound is the oldest form of healing and of that it is the sound of the mothers voice that is the most important. In the 80’s Sony conducted research that showed sounds played to babies while in the womb influenced their behaviour. It has been proven that like animals human babies can detect their mother’s voice from other females and there is evidence that they can do this in the womb too. Other research has shown that babies can remember and recognise sounds from the womb a year after birth. Continue reading
Ten of Swords – Love and Relationship Outcome Continue reading
Addicted to Love: How to Break the Addiction of Rejection
by Jeanine Swatton
Some people say that for every year you are in a relationship, it takes approximately half of that time to recover. In my opinion, it takes as long as you want it to. During a breakup, you go through a grieving process which is similar to a death of a loved one. If someone you loved as passed, you receive a tremendous amount of support from friends and family. However, if you are going through a divorce or a breakup, you may feel alone and quite isolated. Your friends sometimes do not know how to react. They may say to you – “Well, this person was not the right one for you. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You can do so much better!” Obviously, this is the last thing you want to while trying to recover from rejection. Continue reading
Five of Swords – Love and Relationship Outcome Continue reading
Pictorial Key to the Tarot Continue reading
How to use Healing Palmstones
- As the name suggests they are designed to be held in the palm of the hand, however they can also be carried in the pocket, placed nearby on a coffee table, desk, by the side of the bed or put under your pillow.
- These stones work on the principle of their colour being a vibration that is absorbed either through the eyes or the aura, that means you do not nee to hold it or look at it to gain from its effect.
- The beautiful pouch means you can take these healing gemstones with you where ever you go.