- Blog Topics
- Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Quotes
- Information Pages
Tag Archives: gemstones
What Men Need to Know – Why Women Like Pink?
Pink is a Fake!
Because it does not appear on the colour spectrum, the word pink was first used to describe colour in the 1600’s to name the light red flowers in the dianthus family as ‘pinks’ a close relative of carnations. However, light red is not pink as pink has a bit less green in the colour mix, pink is a fake or more commonly called a combined colour incorporating two different wavelengths of light from the colour spectrum that the receptor cones in our eyes perceive as one. Continue reading
How to Read the Tarot by Dowsing with a Pendulum
This is a beginners guide on how to read the tarot using the pendulum in these easy steps.
- Clean and charge the pendulum with positive energy
- Practice with the pendulum to obtain a simple yes, no or maybe reading
- Use the pendulum as a means of divination to select which Tarot cards apply to your situation and possible future outcome.
The Athame Knife by Joseph
Athame Knife History and Background
The athame knife is a ritual dagger that is used by Wiccans and Neo Pagans in rituals and spells as an extension of their body.
The athame in Wicca is traditionally a male principal, or a male symbol representing the reproductive organ of the Horned God who impregnated the Goddess Gia to give birth to the Earth and nature. The athame knife is traditionally either black handled or wooden handled, with the blade made of steel. Continue reading
Wiccan Love Spell With the Tarot and Pentacle
This Wiccan love spell together with the use of the Tarot is to bring love into your life. But first you must make way for someone to enter your life, and to do that you must heal from the past, and leave the baggage behind. In terms of Tarot wisdom something has to die in order for something to be reborn, we are going to assume that an old love has died but there are always issues that stay with us and that is what we are going to get rid as well call upon the universe to send someone else. So this spell is also about healing yourself. Continue reading
How to use Healing Palmstones
- As the name suggests they are designed to be held in the palm of the hand, however they can also be carried in the pocket, placed nearby on a coffee table, desk, by the side of the bed or put under your pillow.
- These stones work on the principle of their colour being a vibration that is absorbed either through the eyes or the aura, that means you do not nee to hold it or look at it to gain from its effect.
- The beautiful pouch means you can take these healing gemstones with you where ever you go.
Crystal Healing Most Popular Gemstones
10 Most Popular Crystals For Healing
by Eric Cho
Crystal healing is an idea first popularized in the west in the 1930s. Most common crystals belong to the quartz family from Australia, Brazil and Arizona. They are inexpensive and can be purchased online or by ordering from health shops. There are many crystals with a unique set of healing abilities.
Alternative healing is one of the fastest growing sectors of the medical world. More and more people are turning to homeopathic remedies to heal themselves with zero chance of side effects. Here are 10 fantastic crystals to help you heal yourself. Continue reading